This is intended to be a handy reminder when going out into the field for sampling. You can simply go to the site (on a smart phone is ideal) and check off the items that are required as you tool up for your field work. When finished simply “clear the checklist” and you are ready to go for the next time.
This checklist is intended for informational use only. Please note that not all equipment will necessarily be used on every sampling job. Likewise, there may be specific sampling equipment needed for specialty sampling. Please check state and local regulations for specific requirements in your area.
Environmental water samples should only be taken by certified personnel. The Hydro-Terra Group is ready to assist you with any of your sampling needs. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
How to Add a Shortcut to this Checklist on your iPhone or iPad
- Open up this calculator on Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen”.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. May we suggest “Well Volume Calculator”?
Now you can click that icon to go directly to the Well Volume Calculator when you need it in the field!
How to Add a Shortcut to this Checklist on an Android Device
- Start by opening your the page in your browser. We recommend using the default Android Browser, or Google Chrome if possible.
- Hit the menu button, and add the page to your bookmarks. In Chrome, just tap on the star and follow the prompt.
- Open you bookmarks using the menu button, and find the new bookmark you’ve just added. Press down and hold on the bookmark until you see an action menu. Select Add to homescreen.
That’s all there is to it. The bookmark is pinned to the homescreen for quick access.